| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Collins, Co in August is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 13:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Collins, Co August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Fort Collins, Co, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Collins, Co:
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 247.7 kms (153.9 miles) NNE
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 250.8 kms (155.9 miles) NE
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 157.5 kms (97.9 miles) N
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 189 kms (117.4 miles) NE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 66.7 kms (41.5 miles) NNE
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) ENE
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 181.4 kms (112.7 miles) ENE
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) ESE
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 92.7 kms (57.6 miles) SSE
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 199.2 kms (123.8 miles) S