| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Collins, Co in July is really warm at 21.9 °C (71.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 46.2mm (1.8in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:21 long and the longest day is 15:02 long with an average length of 14:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Collins, Co July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Fort Collins, Co, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Collins, Co:
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 247.7 kms (153.9 miles) NNE
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 250.8 kms (155.9 miles) NE
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 157.5 kms (97.9 miles) N
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 189 kms (117.4 miles) NE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 66.7 kms (41.5 miles) NNE
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) ENE
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 181.4 kms (112.7 miles) ENE
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) ESE
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 92.7 kms (57.6 miles) SSE
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 199.2 kms (123.8 miles) S